We are seeking people who want to make a positive impact in the lives of local students!
United Way of Benton & Franklin Counties is launching a lunchtime mentoring program for local middle school students and we invite you to get involved!
Become an AmeriCorps member
Get paid to improve students' lives by coordinating the lunchtime mentoring program in a local middle school
- Must be between the ages of 18-25*
- Openings for 14 part-time, paid positions
- Click here to learn more about AmeriCorps service and how to apply
Become a lunchtime mentor
Make a difference in the life of a middle schooler on your lunch break
- Help your mentee feel good about him/herself and the school.
- Model a positive, optimistic attitude and appreciation for learning and respect for the school
- Click here for more information on volunteering as a mentor and how to apply
Email Paul Klein or call 509-581-3939.
*AmeriCorps members will be part of the 2021-2022 Washington State COVID Response Corps